/Note: This data is outdated/
Since November 2011 she is employed at the Slovenian Centre of Excellence for Space Sciences and Technologies where her main activities include the coordination of education-oriented projects and the development of classification algorithms of the high resolution satellite and aerial imagery. Classification algorithms were also addressed in her graduation thesis in which the use of object-oriented classification for tree species classification and detection of invasive species Japanese knotweed was discussed.
- ĐURIĆ, Nataša – Peter PEHANI – Krištof OŠTIR, 2014, Application of in-segment multiple sampling in object-based classification. Remote sensing 6 (12): 12138-12165.
- OŠTIR, Krištof – ĐURIĆ, Nataša – MARSETIČ – Aleš, RODIČ, Tomaž, 2012, Mobilizing secondary school students to monitor environmental problems with earth observation data. V: 63rd International Astronautical Congress, Naples, Italy.
- VERLIČ, Andrej – KOBAL, Milan – ĐURIĆ, Nataša – MARION, Lena – OŠTIR, Krištof – SIMONČIČ, Primož – PIRNAT, Janez, 2012, Ljubljana's urban forest management for safe and quality recreational experience: [presented at 15th European forum on urban forestry conference, Leipzig, 8 - 12 May 2012].
- VELJANOVSKI, Tatjana – ĐURIĆ, Nataša – KANJIR, Urška – OŠTIR, Krištof, 2012, Sub-object examination aimed at improving detection and distinction of objects with similar attribute characteristics. V: GEOBIA 2012 : geographic object-based image analysis : Rio de Janeiro, May 7-9., str. 147-148.
- ĐURIĆ, Nataša, Objektno usmerjena klasifikacija za določanje drevesnih vrst in zaznavanje japonskega dresnika : diplomska naloga = Object oriented classification for tree species identification and detection of japanese knotweed : graduation thesis. Ljubljana: [N. Đurić], 2011. XV, 95 str., ilustr.
Education: BSc of Geodesy, Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, University of Ljubljana, 2011
Employment: since November 2011 employed at Slovenian Center of Excellence for Space Sciences and Technologies